Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The End

Yup! It's the end of the semester and this is my last blog post. This semester was an interesting mix of of projects. I learned a lot in the recording studio and I did quite a few interesting projects. I'm currently working on mixing a few songs for my Multi-track recording class and a final project for my Computer-Based Production class. This last project is also a little difficult. I was inspired by a classmate to create a loop. Unlike the track I made earlier in the semester which was a combination of already created loops, I plan to create my own loops in Pro Tools, which is actually not as easy as it sounds. As usual, the problem is staying focused on what I have started and not changing everything anytime a new idea pops into my head. So here's a hint at what I'm working on:

By the way - here's the finished Disco Mix...