Monday, October 18, 2010

Poem: SWAGGA

Another little something I penned...

You think it’s my hair
Or the clothes I wear
That’s got you doing a double-take?
Nah, that ain’t it

You think it’s my smile
Or my speaking style
That draws you like a moth to a flame?
No baby, that ain’t it

It’s my sassy ways
My alluring gaze
The way I gloriously amaze
It’s called SWAGGA

You think it’s my ch’i
Or that air of mystery
That’s got you so transfixed?
Well, it might be

You think it’s my strut
Or my shapely butt
That’s got you bout to have a fit?
Possibly

It’s cuz I’m sexy and wicked
I’m alarmingly gifted
It’s how one glance got you addicted
It’s called SWAGGA

You think it’s my lips
Or my rounded hips
That makes you want to drink from my cup?
Partly

You think it’s my eyes
Or my tart replies
That’s got you ready to give it up?
Totally

I can show you how to win
And with an artful grin
I can gracefully do it all again
It’s called SWAGGA

And I got it.