Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sometimes

Another little something I wrote. . .

Enjoy!

Sometimes the words pour out of me
Sometimes I'm stuck
Sometimes I know just how I feel
Sometimes I don't
Sometimes I'm in awe of the world around me
And sometimes I'm saddened by how the world turns

Sometimes I'm angry for no reason
Sometimes I'm happy for everything
Sometimes I see the silver lining
Sometimes I keep looking for that black cloud
Sometimes I try to be a better person
And sometimes I feel like giving up

Sometimes I know my purpose
Sometimes I still feel lost
Sometimes I know what I know
Sometimes I'm unsure
Sometimes I can see beauty everywhere
And sometimes I don't want to look

But I always know that God loves me
And that I am worthy
I always know that I am a work in progress
And that I will achieve His aspiration for me
I always know that I have a purpose
Even if I don't know what it is
Always knowing what I know to always be true
Makes the sometimes fade